Nicola Keye

Hev

Hey, trivial with all that's going on I know , but I can't see anything on here about this - but it appears Nicky Keye has left to join West Ham?

A google search brings up a LinkedIn profile which would seem to confirm that, yes.  Although how much you can trust that to be genuine I'm not sure :)

yes she has, there was 2/3 villa journalists claiming on twitter she'd be a big miss to the club and she did a great job...unsurprisingly followed by several tweets from fans calling her every name under the sun

personally i only spoke to her once, i bought a ticket to the first game of the season and after id bought it someone bought a ST for my seat and i had to move, she gave me some free cup tickets as compensation, my own experience with the ticket office isnt great, ive been sent the wrong season ticket, this year i really struggled with the finance application because of their computer system, i think i got accepted something like 3 times but it never actually went through

i do know that some of the lions clubs have had major issues in the past with her, tickets are at times harder to get than they should be and common sense wasn't always applied, id expect it came from above her but we weren't always the best when it came to taking allocations either

5 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

The general joining them too? He can pass on the hammers fans queries to her for them... That was his job wasn't it!

Quoted this when I meant to like it:blush:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hev said:

Hey, trivial with all that's going on I know , but I can't see anything on here about this - but it appears Nicky Keye has left to join West Ham?

Yes went a week or two back, big move for her and best of luck to her. I'd imagine she had to leave to stop the General emailing her to ask what day of the week it was.

6 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

The general joining them too? He can pass on the hammers fans queries to her for them... That was his job wasn't it!

I have a theory he passes on any question he ever gets in life to Nicky Keye to this day.

"General would you like salt and vinegar on your chips?"

"Hang on, let me pass you onto Nicky Keye"

• Like 2

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

i do know that some of the lions clubs have had major issues in the past with her, tickets are at times harder to get than they should be and common sense wasn't always applied, id expect it came from above her but we weren't always the best when it came to taking allocations either

Agreed.

It became a bit of a joke - "Contact Nicky Keye". It became the General's default answer and attracted derision, but this was grown **** adults asking questions that had an OBVIOUS answer. If you had a trivial problem then you should know to contact the club directly, and you didn't need to ask Krulak.

The same shit is being asked now to Xia by grade A simpletons. 

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 2

Agree it became a joke and the wrong person was asked the question and ended up constantly repeating the same answer but if it wasn't for krulaks auto response how many of us would know who she was?

also agree about people tweeting the dr but so far I'm yet to see him tweet something along the lines of "delighted to announce joe blogs is the new head of ticketing, please contact him with all your blindingly obvious stupid questions"

part of it is laziness, you can probably find out somewhere who runs what, might take you 5 minutes, the tweet takes 30 seconds, I'll admit I was one of krulaks "contact Nicky keye" replies for the first problem I had

i think wrong un he (that's not his actual name) is Tony's go to contact, I'll be honest and say I don't know who runs villa village, who runs security, who runs catering, who now runs ticketing etc

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

also agree about people tweeting the dr but so far I'm yet to see him tweet something along the lines of "delighted to announce joe blogs is the new head of ticketing, please contact him with all your blindingly obvious stupid questions"

part of it is laziness, you can probably find out somewhere who runs what, might take you 5 minutes, the tweet takes 30 seconds, I'll admit I was one of krulaks "contact Nicky keye" replies for the first problem I had

i think wrong un he (that's not his actual name) is Tony's go to contact, I'll be honest and say I don't know who runs villa village, who runs security, who runs catering, who now runs ticketing etc

Except that he has tweeted something precisely of that nature.  His link displays better within twitter, as it references the second tweet below.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Agree it became a joke and the wrong person was asked the question and ended up constantly repeating the same answer but if it wasn't for krulaks auto response how many of us would know who she was?

It doesn't though, it may take 5 mintues to get a reply, it may take 5 days, it may never come!

I just cannot grasp why these people ask some inane questions with easily findable information. It is why I am not on twitter, I would go insane.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

It is why I am not on twitter, I would go insane.

As with all tools, you only need to use it properly and it's really very useful!

• Like 1

Â