England v Scotland England v Spain

andykeenan

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Spanish are getting frustrated with this referee - England could be down to nine men.

Vardy's could easily have been a red. Not sure what Rose was thinking there, just close him down. Stupidity.

39 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The keeper had stopped coming. Vardy puts the ball to the keepers left and then has to change direction and head toward the keeper in order to fall over him. I'm amazed no one in the commentary team said so. If I was Spain I'd be fuming. 

Looked more to me like simply poor control on Vardy's part. When he was on form he'd have put that away first time, but instead he looked like he panicked and didn't know what to do rather than a deliberate attempt to draw a foul.

Sterling needs to be more aggressive when he gets the ball. Should be looking for that quick 1-2 in behind or running at a player, but he slows himself down too much.

Good ball from Henderson, good header from Vardy but defender has to read that better.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

lol **** off England. Didn't even watch but I imagine Stones was dicking about at 2-0 up.

Nah. Cresswell thoguht it'd be a good idea to be on the edge of their 18 yard box and got hit on the counter.

Â