Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Blackburn

limpid

Match Polls  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Delighted. Coming from behind to win games always shows great character and we're able to remain focused and see out games. Don't give a shit how we're playing at the moment, we're winning games. Feels great!

• Like 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's annoying as hell looking at the table smh. However very happy, would be a fantastic come back story to claw our way up the table to promotion! We need a hell of a performance and hopefully turn over Brighton next!

Just think if we'd kept losing with RDM...

5 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

great result

when was the last time we came from behind to win?

The FA Cup semi-final against Liverpool in April 2015.

In the league you're going back to December 2014 when we came from behind to beat Leicester 2-1 with goals from Ciaran Clark and Alan Hutton.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

Just think if we'd kept losing with RDM...

XIA should find him and retroactively kick him in the nads over and over, if we keep going at this rate and miss out on promotion it will literally solely be his fault!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Where did you get that D1? It looks exactly like a mate of mine! Could you pm me a link please?

Right click, view image info

• Like 2

Pretty poor in the first half. Think Bruce got stuck in at half time, he didn't look very pleased at the end of the first half. Decent second half though, well taken goals from kodjia, thought Jedinak had a good game. Excellent start from Bruce! 

Set up wrong, Bruce tweaked it after half an hour, obviously gave them a rocket at HT so that impressed me, subs made sense too, we were playing well when they scored, adomah again with his directness made a massive difference imo, baker immense, jedinak my motm was winning everything 2nd half and his ball for the 2nd goal was stunning

The ref was average but the fat lino was garbage 

Â