Vile comments by our so called fans

eddiemunster

No, I agree with you entirely. It is totally out of order to wish harm on anyone. Especially someone just out doing their job, especially when it could have been a career ending injury. Even if they do play for "them". 

41 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

A vile scumbag "fan" posted the following on twitter, and he wasn't the only one;

nathan burgess @ brummienathan

Highlight of the match was the blues left back snapping his leg in half.

What really sickens me, is so called fans of ours laughing at this, and some saying that it was a shame he didn't do both legs!

What **** sick words removed are you, if you think someone possibly losing their livelihood is funny???

Name and shame this **** scumball, cos he closed his twitter account shortly after making the post.

A typical keyboard warrior, but this time ,one who needs a **** good kicking!!

I won't apologise for this, even if it means I'm banned from this site!

Couldn't agree more mate. I've been the one lying on the floor screaming in agony twice with acl (I guess that's what he's done?) and its horrible, horrible. I wouldn't wish it on anyone so to say this is disgusting. 

Not a surprise though, we have a few on here making sick comments like that. You shouldn't get banned for something like that mate, not when sick people on here wish broken legs upon our own players.

• Like 2

That is embarrassing. :( Wishing Wiggins a good recovery.

The real highlight was Gary Gardner's header, but some people wont let that get in the way for an opportunity to lower themselves.

Edited by AJ

not surprised, every club has idiots so not surprised that we have some as well

from what I saw on tv a lot of Villa fans in the crowd clapped him off at the game and hopefully he does recover from the injury

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eddiemunster said:

A vile scumbag "fan" posted the following on twitter, and he wasn't the only one;

nathan burgess @ brummienathan

Highlight of the match was the blues left back snapping his leg in half.

What really sickens me, is so called fans of ours laughing at this, and some saying that it was a shame he didn't do both legs!

What **** sick words removed are you, if you think someone possibly losing their livelihood is funny???

Name and shame this **** scumball, cos he closed his twitter account shortly after making the post.

A typical keyboard warrior, but this time ,one who needs a **** good kicking!!

I won't apologise for this, even if it means I'm banned from this site!

I agree with the point you are making though I don't agree with the way you are making it.

Some people have no morals but then again, it could be some young lad who for some reason is naive and thinks it's funny. 

Either way, a good kicking is not the way forward. 

• Like 4

The sooner folk understand the difference between banter and Abuse....The better for all of us.

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I'd rather their inbred fans get broken legs than their players. It might stop them trying to be wannabe hardmen

I do not want to digress....but proper Hardmen are quite respectful guys.....and can be very good company.

and the ones I have met are totally against bullying too.

Edited by TRO

That was a nasty collision and it just got worse with each viewing.  You could see he was going through excruciating pain too as the oxygen mask came out.  I thought he was going to pass out.  Hopefully it's the lesser of whichever injuries it could be.

As for the unsavoury comments on twitter.  I don't think we should get wound up by them.  In fact the best thing to do is pass them no mind at all.  People like that don't deserve the satisfaction of getting to others.  It's just twitter being twitter.

Â