Harry McKirdy

Villan4Life

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

Did a search but couldn't find a thread for this lad.

Went on loan to Stevenage in August and has had a bad couple of months with Injuries but last few games been coming off the bench.

Scored a cracker on his full Stevenage debut 

Ah. The Grealish lookalike.

I think he is a good 'un.

• Like 1

Not a proper player until the first WoodyTom "he's s***" post. :lol:

Seriously I did see the goal at the weekend and first thing I noticed was he had his socks rolled down like Jack.

Cowans Jr seems to be doing well out on loan aswell, surprised he's 21 though.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Not a proper player until the first WoodyTom "he's s***" post. :lol:

A youth player thread isn't complete without a contribution from @sir_gary_cahill :)

Edited by av1

8 hours ago, av1 said:

A youth player thread isn't complete without a contribution from @sir_gary_cahill :)

He's a very good football talent with a great brain and understanding of the game. He has real natural ability and can play flexibly and in between the lines, he could go far in the game :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

So back from loan.

Played tonight for Villa U23 vs West Brom U23 and scored, got an assist and had a shot cleared off the line.

Could be worth a bit of game time IMO.

Put him on the bench instead of Gabby then (now we can't say that about RHM any more since he became a traitor).

Think we need to find a team that plays a similar style of football to us but in league 2 and short of a few players. McKirdy needs to be playing as much as possible at the moment in my opinion, he's been looking good and could really kick on with another run of games.

I would be speaking to Notts County about him and Toner going on loan till the end of the season 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Watched him earlier in the summer in the Hong Kong 7s, was fantastic, think he was the tournaments 2nd highest scorer

Edited by Junxs
fix

• 2 months later...
Â