Copenhagen v Leicester BT Sport 3

Spurs v Leverkusen BT Sport 2

Plus 6 other games 

Thursday 

Europa League 

Fenerbahce v Man Utd 6pm BT Sport 3

Southampton v Inter Milan BT Sport 2

15 hours ago, Xela said:

Is it an optical illusion or does he font increase in size in keenan's post the further down you go?

He has to balls something up to keep us interested in games that mean nothing to us

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Despite what the BBC radio commentary team keep gushing the cynic in me says you can't really have a "famous" European night in a CL group stage home tie, they've diluted the competition to such an extent that it doesn't mean enough anymore 

is it also a famous night when your budget is probably more that your opponent?

Just good to see some of the best players in the world play against each other. Big win for City. They have shown that they can compete against the best teams in Europe now, however its just a group game and Barcelona wills till win the group but City should definitely finish 2nd now.

There was spell in the first half after they took the lead Barcelona were really good. I thought Neymar was exceptional in that period, but Suarez looks a but down on last season. Maybe they are saving themselves for when it counts

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Spurs are hopeless in CL this year. playing at Wembley has really back fired spectacularly, thats why I would hate to ever move from Villa Park

in last 5 years playing at Villa Park has hardly helped us ;)

Â