Pre match thread

Sam3773

7 hours ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

I will be sitting in the corner of K5 (front row) and displaying this flag (my son with Jack Grealish) near the '2' on the '12th man' banner. If anyone can see it from where you are sitting I would really appreciate it if you could take a pic and send me the jpg for my sons Villa scrapbook. :-)

14344104_2116944918531086_1352368252544523303_n.jpg

Hi Marley, I'm in L6, just slightly off to the side of where your flag will be. I'll do my best to remember and take a picture for you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

stick kodjia in ayews postion and play mccormack behind rudy for this. id have grealish on bench 

Dem, how do you mean? 

I'd see this as 

--------------------------McCormack-----------------------Kodjia

----------------------------Gestede--------------------------------

Who would you have on the right?

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Dem, how do you mean? 

I'd see this as 

--------------------------McCormack-----------------------Kodjia

----------------------------Gestede--------------------------------

Who would you have on the right?

:crylaugh:I just realised ayews banned even though I said it in the post doh! Grealizh your back in

• Like 1

My mate is a proper Blackburn supporter so I always remember, historically we do very well against them. 

So much so, he's convinced we're their bogey team

I really want us to win, and win well, but I must confess I do have a soft spot for Blackburn. A small town, genuine supporters, some history, and I enjoyed their chicken protest on the day of relegation.

I hope they stay up, but this weekend, I hope we blow them off the park. Villa 4 - 0.

• Like 2

A win might just get us into the top half and would further extend our unbeaten run so make it so Brucie! 

I would go Gollini, Hutton, Chester, Baker, Amavi, Tshibola, Jedinak, Gardner, Grealish, McCormack and Kodjia. We do need to keep an eye out for Gallagher who is scoring goals for fun for them on loan from Southampton but 3 - 1 to us sounds about right.   

• Like 2

On 10/31/2016 at 22:19, Richard said:

why?

Ok, maybe not "must win" but if we are to continue this good run of form and look to push for the playoffs/promotion we have got to take our chances against sides in the relegation zone at home.