Top Gear

Jez

Watched it on iplayer, on virgin media. You can just download it from the bbc site if you want. It was much of the same, but if you don't mind then it's a good way to waste an hour in front of the tv.. at least there are no advert breaks on BBC. I hate ads.

• 2 weeks later...

Motoring show Top Gear has been criticised by the BBC Trust after viewers complained about "highly irresponsible" footage.

The Polar Special featured hosts Jeremy Clarkson and James May drinking while driving as they tried to reach the Magnetic North Pole last year.

What were they going to crash into? The Abominable Snowman?

seems that some people are retards:

here

Was about to say I bet some wolly jumper wearing yoghurt eating hippy wrote and complained ..then I realised I'd just described James May who was in the car drinking !!!

Motoring show Top Gear has been criticised by the BBC Trust after viewers complained about "highly irresponsible" footage.

The Polar Special featured hosts Jeremy Clarkson and James May drinking while driving as they tried to reach the Magnetic North Pole last year.

What were they going to crash into? The Abominable Snowman?

I think you'll find that at the time they were driving across a frozen lake, so technically they were drinking and sailing, which is not illegal.

Quick question. I missed Sundays episode, does anyone know when it's repeated? I've searched through the entire week on the Sky menu and can't find it.