Pre match thread

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Most hostile ground he's ever been to, according to sir alex. My first memories of St. Andrews was actually on tv when they played Leeds in the semi final of the league cup in 96. I remember watching the game and thinking **** me that's a nasty place. Gary Mcallister got hit on the head with a snooker ball thrown from the crowd. It's one of those grounds that when the natives turn up and are up for it, it an horrible horrible place to play. 

I was too young to be following football in 96 - I hadn't realised Blues were in the semis - christ it could have been Villa v Blues in the final! 

A snooker ball? That is absolutely mental. Could easily kill someone!

26 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My personal preference is that we never play them ever. 

Mines that they go out of business and that shithole becomes a new Aldi, but I don't suppose it will ever happen.

• Like 1

On 26/10/2016 at 09:40, Demitri_C said:

I still cant believe our worst ever side still beat them 

I have quoted this to so many noses who have tried to extract the urine about our demise. 

"Yes I agree totally with you, it has been a horrendous season,  we have been absolutely abysmal,  undoubtedly the worst season in our entire history . . . . . . . . . Yet our worst, most ambarassing team of all time still beat you"

You see they forgot about that in their rush to take the piss,  after they take this in they have NO COMEBACK. It is the only single solace from the whole sordid affair. 

• Like 3

On 26/10/2016 at 12:47, PieFacE said:

Paul Robinson (remember him?) will be playing as left back, 

Will he therefore be receiving his instructions from Mr Udagawa in goal ? 

1 hour ago, villanwesty88 said:

I was too young to be following football in 96 - I hadn't realised Blues were in the semis - christ it could have been Villa v Blues in the final! 

A snooker ball? That is absolutely mental. Could easily kill someone!

I have a mate who is a bluenose who is a total bellend on derby days. He takes a bag of 50p's to the games as he sits in the corner and preceeds to launch them at any villa player taking a corner :wacko:

On 24/10/2016 at 13:53, BOF said:

For some slightly odd reason, we seem to be the bookies favourites for this one :blink:

I don't think its odd to be fair.I'm very confident for this one.q

7 hours ago, KHV said:

I have a mate who is a bluenose who is a total bellend on derby days. He takes a bag of 50p's to the games as he sits in the corner and preceeds to launch them at any villa player taking a corner :wacko:

You need a new set of friends mate. If I had a villa fan who did that I'd report him and not mix with him. He sounds like a fool.

and think about all these penny sweets who could buy with those coins

• Like 3

8 hours ago, KHV said:

Two things astonish me here. One that he is still your mate and two that a bluenose has a bag of 50p's they can just throw away. 

• Like 4