Pre match thread

Demitri_C

Bacuna injured according to twitter. Let's hope westwood has a good game. Apart from that, I'm very happy with the team. Can't see what harm having gabby on the bench will do, even if he just runs up and down the touch line taunting them he'll help. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

So if Hutton gets injured who the hell plays right back??

Gabby i can see him dribbling the ball up field from the RB position and scoring a screamer from 30 yards out

The Erdington Cafu

• Like 1

I think we will be going out wide a lot in this game rather than through the middle

Makes sense to have Westwood in the side instead of Bacuna if this is the case not many better at passing the ball sideways than him

I like the starting XI think that's the best we can put out realistically. if I could change one thing I would put Westwood in Jedinaks place and bring Tshibola in there. 

Gabby on the bench is a shocking curveball. bringing him on would work in our favour though cos NOBODY expected him there and noone will remember how he plays or anything so he's a massive wildcard. 

Gabby being a substitute is a smart move in my opinion. The amount of times he's scored against them, he knows exactly what this game is about and when he comes on as a late sub he'll be busting his gut to score. 

Bruce knows this is the most motivated he'll be so he's going to try to capitalise on that.

• Like 1