Pre match thread

Demitri_C

58 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Come on villa boys win a bloody game on tv for once ffs!

UTV

why are sky saying agbonlahoer is in contention? No chance should he play

They read Villa talk and done 4+4 = 22

Was it down to 'Sky sources understands' bullshit?

34 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

They read Villa talk and done 4+4 = 22

Was it down to 'Sky sources understands' bullshit?

You know, I really wouldn't be surprised if they have a team of people scouring football forums looking for 'inside' info. 

It'd be quite a steady little job actually. 

1 minute ago, Ikantcpell said:

I cant name a single player in thier team, i predict a 3-0 lead by halftime and thier fans goes mental and invades the pitch and stops the game.

I don't be recognise many, Paul Robsinson is likely to start for them apparently, remember he played for the Boggies about ten years ago! I think he's 56 now.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Its not Robinson its some guy called wiggins. he will be out to.impress as hasnt played before so wont be as easy as people think

The lad on loan from bournemouth who hasn't played in ages? Will he be sharp? How's his fitness? I'd say get at him, he won't want the villa strike force running at him!

Funny game this for me.

I know it's THE derby and that I should "hate" City because they are our big rivals, but.

Living in Sweden I have never once met someone who is a City supporter, for the most part they've also not been playing in the same league as us (in any way).

Obviously it's a massive game for us and I wan't us to win badly. We need 3 points.

I just don't care about them.

CwAsNzCW8AATAbx.jpg:large

Gabby on the bench?!? Surely a bit of mind games from Bruce, knowing what Gabby has done previously in this fixture.

I like the line up, even in the inclusion of Westwood.

Some attacking options on the bench too.

Edited by theboyangel