Pre match thread

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, DK82 said:

Trying not to think of this game as I get really nervous.

Can't come soon enough for me.  Tbh, I am trying not to think about it too much, but only so time doesn't drag waiting for it to come.  If I let myslef get drawn in I won't think about anything else and work will not happen.  I want to play then now and smash them. It's not over confidence or arrogance - it's a derby and could go any way - but I do feel we have the better players and probably a better, or at least more experienced, manager.  Because of that, and our growing confidence from our two wins, I can't wait to go toe-to-toe with them.  If we lose so be it, but there is nothing better in football than putting those idiots back in their box, nothing!!!  UTV

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

Interesting combined XI from the Brum Mail.  No surprises from the Villa contingent.  I'm more interested in where the noses have had players picked from.  I admit I don't know anything about their team so it's interesting that centre midfield is seen as one of their strengths with Davis a box-to-box mid alongside Kieftenbeld.  Whether that's a reflection on their strength or on our weakness there I don't know.  But from the write-up it would appear to be the former, which is a slight concern.  The battle between Kodjia and Morrison also being seen as key to the final outcome.  Ooh, it's all very exciting isn't it :D 

Combined-XI.png

The worst part of relegation was knowing we would have to play these again

detest these games, not looking forward to it and will be glad when it's over and the press have labelled us as scum for smashing the toilets up again and the coaches get the windows put in.

on the pitch I think it will be 1-1.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Hate to break it to you but it's only Tuesday

Not here on this side of the planet. The game is still Sunday, but at 11pm.

Edited by AJ
  • Like 1