Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Fulham

limpid

Match Polls  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Well if anyone knows how to win at the sty then it's SB. Don't care if it's an ugly 0-1; 3 points is all that matters.

We can dick them 6-0 at our place later .

Round pegs in round holes, sensible game plan, substitutions at the correct time. Holy crap we have a manager who at least seems to have common sense. Who would have thought it would work that way? 

From the highlights it looks like we should have won 3-0. The goals will come with as the confidence builds.

So I'll ask the question - which decade was it when we last won 3 on the bounce?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We are on the rise!!! We MUST give notable mention to our lion NATHAN BAKER, never gets the credit he deserves!

Well said. Hard to pick MOM but went with Baker.  Done real well for us and him and Chester look very solid to me.  they had very few chances.

Scrappy in the first half but much much better in the second. We really should have had a couple more in all honesty. For all the slagging off Gardener has had, including from me, he had a really good game. In fact the whole midfield looked much better. What Bruce has got us doing is working much much harder. We kept our energy for the full 90 minutes and every player tracked back, helped out and worked hard. There were still some sloppy errors but overall much better than under RDM.

Edited by Harry
  • Like 2

Just seen the goal, what a beauty

Shame he didn't get his second, Aye and Adomah should've scored their chances. Judging by the limited highlights looked as though we were the better team! 

Let's smash those **** now at Small Heath

Really good to see a manager with a brain, Adomah added the pace which meant that Fulham couldn't bore us to death. Thought Gardner and Jedi were a really good pairing. Baker and Chester looked better than Elphick with anyone. Thought the forwards had an off day.

we win. 

Thought we were really poor first half, no pressure off the ball and some really poor movement when we had it

impressed with whatever Bruce said at half time and with the early gestede sub (he was awful) thought adomah changed the game with his directness, annoying that we let then string 10-20 passes together when whenever we pressed them they looked dodgy, no surprise to me that our goal came from pressing them, should have scored a couple more but overplayed it (personally thought their keeper saved ayews) baker was motm for me, won pretty much everything, him and Chester were a great partnership, Amavi probably had his best game for us, so did Gardner 

fulham for all their possession didn't create a chance that I can remember 

• Like 1

Â