Week 7 NFC London game (Panthers and Cowboys bye)

Brumerican

11 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Ah, about 10 hours of NFL or Pep's wank brand of football followed by the anti-football duo of Conte and Mourinho?

Easy choice.

I admit that I haven't watched any of the Premier League this season (and to be fair, haven't shelled out for the channel I can watch EFL (?????) games on), but with all the moaning about the quality of the games in the NFL this year, how bad can the football from Man City, Chelsea, and Man Utd be?

Of course, pundits have been whining that the NFL is going downhill for at least 25 years, so...

8 hours ago, Tegis said:

borderline hit...its a beauty, and i think it's mostly clean

but the way the league and society are trending, this kind of hit will be banned. 

Edited by maqroll

think there was another couple of injuries in the game last night too, when you take all the injuries in to consideration, then look at the time spent leading and some of the ridiculous throw aways this chargers team is actually pretty good (:o

rivers will definitely end up in the best QB without a ring conversation IMO he's overtaken fouts for pretty much all of the team records now, stats wise he's in and around Manning and Roethlisberger who were in his draft, slightly less yards than both, higher rating than both, more TDs and less INTs, problem is he wont win a ring so he'll never get the recognition he deserves, he'll end up having played with 2 hall of famers on his offence (LT & gates) no WR even comes close to being good enough, he's never had a ward or beckham 

Edited by villa4europe

Similar to Cam from last year, doing it all on his own with average recievers (bar a TE). Unfortunately Rivers doesn't have a top-5 defense to fall back on. AFC West shaping up nicely. 

19 hours ago, TrinityRoadSteps said:

Back from Twickenham. Poor game. Horrible stadium. Thankfully will never have to go there again.

Agreed with this. I generally don't like going to London, but with Wembley being so great it makes it worth it anyway. Twickenham is absolutely awful as a stadium. I didn't really have any issues with queues, but it's just a crap looking stadium with seats made for people who are 4 foot tall.

I got my tickets through a Giants season ticket holder who flew over for the game, so I was behind the Giants bench with pretty much all Giants fans, so that was pretty incredible. The downside of games like this is that although it was meant to be a Rams home game, the Giants clearly had far and away the bigger support there.

22 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Agreed with this. I generally don't like going to London, but with Wembley being so great it makes it worth it anyway. Twickenham is absolutely awful as a stadium. I didn't really have any issues with queues, but it's just a crap looking stadium with seats made for people who are 4 foot tall.

im the opposite, been to wembley 8 times now i think, 4 with villa 4 with NFL, hate the place, its an absolute shit hole even with all the money they've spunked on the surrounding area, the infrastructure is horrendous, not sure whats worse the food or the beer or the fact that they charge you >£10 for the 2, the toilets arent man enough for the numbers, on 3 occasions with the villa ive sat somewhere that managed to have a really bad view and thats before you start going in to football problems like away fans in the middle section and various other issues

its big shiny and new but its not a good stadium, its not designed for anything other than making money

Can't say I've ever had a bad view at Wembley and not sure how it's possible? It's just a completely open stadium. Whereas Twickenham, you have the overhang of the 2nd tier blocking the view for the back seats of the lower tier and the boxes. Wembley is far and away the best stadium I've been to. Better than MetLife IMO. Inside and out, Twickenham is a disaster and there's absolutely no chance I'll go again, even for the Giants.

Â