Sign in to follow this  
Brumerican

Week 7 NFC London game (Panthers and Cowboys bye)

Holy crap what a hit by Landry. Got the penalty against him

And Saints, FFS

Edited by Tegis

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Picks and fumble night

Jets - Ravens - Jets On one play :D

6 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Cousins clutching

Stafford even more so

Back from twickenham, will write up my thoughts on that place somewhere else probably, another game that wasn't particularly good with a crowd that was more in favour of the "away" team, blokes I went with said the Wembley crowd a few weeks a go was worse but to me it's definitely getting flatter

Back from Twickenham. Poor game. Horrible stadium. Thankfully will never have to go there again.

The game next week might be my last game in the UK. Just not enjoying them as much anymore. Today was awful. Idiots to the left of me jokers to the right.

At least at Wembley I know the people sitting near as we go to all the games as season ticket holders and most seem to be knowledgable about the game. Today was awful.

:lol: I was going to say twickenham was one of the best stadiums I'd ever been to, blew Wembley out of the water, seen a lot of people moaning about queues, not a clue where they were, dont think I queued all day, bars everywhere, plenty of toilets, great PA system, first time I'd seen those plastic cups here (they had them at the euros) meaning no rubbish, good beer, they did shandy without charging you £3 for a bottle of lemonade, expensive food but at least it was edible and even though the stations were miles away meaning I parked round the corner I was out of there in about 35 minutes

really really impressed with it, I'd say the only downside was there was very little in the surrounding area, getting a breakfast was hard work

Not sure where you was sitting then but the queues for food and drink were horrendous where I was. Food choice was poor compared to Wembley too.

The concourses were very cramped and consequently extremely uncomfortable. 

Just not a pleasant experience for me at all.

Horses for courses as they say! 

First time at Twickenham which I thought was pretty good tbf.  Game and crowd very meh though.

Only my second NFLUK game as it was the Giants again.  Won't go unless they come again.

Game belongs in the USA.

On a side note what a mare I'm having in fantasy, FML!

Just got home and saw the result ... ain't bothered cause villa won but eff me Gus has to go .

Blount is nasty. Really quick for a player his size. This kid Jones has played well for the Steelers. Good game going ion here!

Sign in to follow this  

Â