Arsenal v Ludogorets BT Sport 3
Barcelona v Man City BT Sport 2
Plus 6 other games red button 

Thursday 

Europa League 
Inter v Southampton BT Sport 3
Man Utd v Fenerbahce BT Sport 2 

Just now, Zatman said:

in fairness Young is right, Bailly got booked for less but Henderson gets away with it

the old England captain immunity tag working again ;)

No, Young is a clearing in the woods for running 40 yards to complain about it. So he got booked for being a clearing in the woods - serves him right

10 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Not that time Barca spanked Real 5-0 in the Nou Camp!  That was liquid football!

Think it was the only game he lost to them as Madrid manager, can remember the one game where in the first 10 minutes messi was fouled by about 6 different Madrid players, he of course also came up with Pepe as a DMC just to kick anything that moved

his record will speak for itself but I think he's a horrible manager, also very much on the decline, don't think he'll win a CL again

In a game that I hoped both sides would lose, nil-nil is the best result, I suppose. Great that kidneypond couldn't score at home and manu managed just one shot on target in 90+ minutes, both in front of their respective plastic arm chair 'fans'.:)

people are bad mouthing Mourinho but in a big game its the home team that should be taking the initiative and trying to control the game and Liverpool didnt do that. De Gea made 2 top class saves but one was bad defending and the other was from 30 yards

United actually created the best chance of game which Ibrahimovic fluffed

Â