Pranks & Vengeance

Midfielder

1 hour ago, Sid4ever said:

Trying to work out which county/overseas territory this particular airfield could be, that housed 2 squadrons.  Give me a clue what were the aircraft types?

At the time (1988) the aircraft types there were Tornado GR1 (617 "Dambusters" Sqn), Victor Tanker (55 Sqn) and Nimrod MR2 (42 Sqn - on bolthole).

Don't cheat :)

i have plenty to list from days gone by but i guess they're quite small fry really.

Wouldn't mind some for the workplace, mostly office orientated. Two deserving colleagues, one male, one female, both of which are ruthless, undermining, desperate and opportunistic. Anonymity the key... 

Answers on a postcard.

8 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Wouldn't mind some for the workplace, mostly office orientated. Two deserving colleagues, one male, one female, both of which are ruthless, undermining, desperate and opportunistic. Anonymity the key... 

Answers on a postcard.

Burn their houses down. Always great banter.

9 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Answers on a postcard.

Calling @Paddywhack.  I believe he's a gas man altogether.

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Burn their houses down. Always great banter.

Tempting, you have no idea the annoyance and tension these guys cause. Have probably took years off my life between them. Still though... Thanks for planting the seed

On 26/10/2016 at 08:08, Midfielder said:

i have plenty to list from days gone by but i guess they're quite small fry really.

Answers on a postcard.

Order loads of sex toy catalogues to be delivered to the office in their name.

Once they're on the mailing list they'll either have to contact the companies or keep receiving them ad infinitum.

You're welcome.

Â