The push for the Play offs ?

hippo

19 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Guess it's time for Rotheram to go on an epic "Fight for the pride of the shirt if nothing else" run for a couple of games then.

:ph34r:

Only day I care about Rotherham actually turning up and playing a decent game is Friday 14th April- home to Birmingham City.

On 3/23/2017 at 08:48, Junxs said:

Shef W and Fulham both play Rotherham in their next 2 games, You may as well add 3 points to both their totals

They produced a few decent results at home. You never know. If they can sneak in a draw or two ;)

8 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

If Barnsley can do Sheffield Wednesday in the derby on Saturday and Rotherham can *just* sneak a point from Fulham, we beat Norwich and it's 8 points with 7 to play... 

:trollface:

Dribble...

Hmm I think it's beyond us now but I would be excited to see what we can achieve next season especially if we continue with the same momentum as what we have had recently. 

fwiw I think we will finish 8th (although I hope I'm wrong!!) 

8 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

If Barnsley can do Sheffield Wednesday in the derby on Saturday and Rotherham can *just* sneak a point from Fulham, we beat Norwich and it's 8 points with 7 to play... 

Norwich next four games are tough, they are definitely catchable should we avoid defeat

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Norwich next four games are tough, they are definitely catchable should we avoid defeat

There is no "avoiding defeat" option if this miracle is to happen. Beating Norwich, to peg them back and gain 3 points would be the absolute minimum.

"Avoiding" defeat would just keep us on target for top 10.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Yep we're very much in that phase now where we're watching 3 or 4 games per weekend and cheering on more than ourselves, which is fun! :D 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Also, Wednesday over the past 4 games?  19th in the league with 4pts from 4 games*.  Norwich 8th in the league are 16th in form with 5pts from 4 games.

* Unfortunately Barnsley are even shitter.

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

We have to win every game and hope everyone else loses. This is not going to happen. I will be happy with a top 10 and plan for next season.

No we can give them a few draws too. Lol

20 hours ago, BOF said:

Yep we're very much in that phase now where we're watching 3 or 4 games per weekend and cheering on more than ourselves, which is fun! :D 

Must say. I'm really enjoying this part. Actually watching other results with a bit of 'good' excitement! 

God knows what we are going to be like if we actually have a decent chance of doing anything!

must have looked at the tables about 10 times since the last game!

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

must have looked at the tables about 0 times since the last game!

You should look at them at least once.  We're on the up :P 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rubberman said:

So...

Derby lose to QPR tonight, Barnsley beat Wednesday by one goal, PNE lose to Forest, Fulham manage to get turned over by Rotherham and we beat Norwich by 2 and it's on. :D

The one hope I have for Rotherham turning Fulham over is that if they don't manage it then they're mathematically relegated. So yes, fingers crossed and all that.