January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

6 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

If fit, free and available, I'd take Leon Osman right now on a short contract. 

Osman, Meireles, Hugo Viana, possibly even the 45 y.o Sully Muntari...

Problem is they'd probably need a month or more to be fully fit and up to speed.

Still we need more options in midfield asap.

We need Bruce to strike gold because the midfield and defence needs serious help. By January, I also reckon we'll be looking for a new goalkeeper. Not based on today's game but others and because I also think he'll cost us more goals along the way. 

According to that without contract list earlier in the thread it says muntari , Essien and Reo Coker are free and don't have contracts. If true I'd be tempted by at least two of those on short term deals right now

As mentioned in another thread

Matty James from Leicester to help solve that midfield role. On loan shouldn't cost us too much

Jacques Maghoma from the scum, good winger with a good bit of pace and stamina. Be a bit pricey due to huge fee the scum will put on him, knowing we're after him.

Kazenga LuaLua from Brighton a decent winger. Brighton won't let him go cheap

Scott Parker from Fulham, a good solid midfielder with bags of experience. Due to his age he may not cost to much

Knockaert from Brighton, seen and heard good things about him fantastic winger. Brighton won't let go cheap.