January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

5 hours ago, Richard said:

He has been out of the game for 6 months ( i do not count his spell at lower league Scotland ).  For a player his age to be away from competitive football that long it's a no from me.

Then when you factor in he is a total cock,  i am not sure why it is even being considered by some fans

I think its worth noting when i agree with you..... this has been duly noted :D

Forget Delph. This scum was our team captain, signed a new contract with Villa while gushing his loyalty, then signed one a week later with Man City. He has done a hundred times worse in disrespecting Villa than Gabby has supposedly indirectly done by getting out of shape. There should be no foreseeable circumstance in which Delph should ever come back. If it was on a free, it would cost Villa dignity and respect. If Villa actually pay money for him, then dignity and respect would be null and void.

• Like 2

Cattermole is bang average at best and no better what the Villa already have. Ask Roy Keane. :)

Should have signed Hendrick.

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

Can't stand the bloke but Barton is very good in this division. Probably wouldn't cut it in the Premiership any more, but at Burnley he got his head down and ran games.

Wouldn't want him at City though (not that he would come or even be approached.)

19 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Has been said before by me and at least other in this thread but Cardiff's Gunnarsson would be a great addition in that kinda Barton type role.

I think we need quality to be honest and I only see Gunnarsson as a bit of a clogger tbh.