January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

With Kodjia confirmed on his way back and no game for a week I guess we can pull out of the Rhodes deal now, serves them right trying to rip us off. Would be hilarious if we offered a cheeky £4m on deadline day and they accept it because they need the money.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TRO said:

Rumour today is 4 players turned up at BMH for medicals....but the gates were locked and they left.

club is carrying out an investigation, but suspect a player has been tampering with the locks.:D

I heard that Bruce has been to check on the situation personally

• Like 1

I hear he is considering launching a bid to have to gate opened before the end of the gate-opening window. Tony Xia has followed the gate on Twitter, fueling speculation that the gate is all but open.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ponky said:

I hear he is considering launching a bid to have to gate opened before the end of the gate-opening window. Tony Xia has followed the gate on Twitter, fueling speculation that the gate is all but open.

Officially 99.99519850% open

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 1

Have we announced it yet? Have we announced it yet? Have we announced it yet? Have we announced it yet? Have we announced it yet? Have we announced it yet? Have we announced it yet? Have we announced it yet? Have we announced it yet? Have we announced it yet? Have we announced it yet?

Sounds like midfield is sorted. I would like to see a CB come in now as we are screwed if we lose Chester or Baker to injury/suspension. Also still think we need a striker as Ross is obviously a long way from match ready both physically and mentally, Gabby doesnt score goals anymore, Rudy has gone, RHM wont sign and I'm not even sure if Libor exists or if hes just a figment of my imagination. So that leaves Codger as our only striker. Palace in the relegation zone, bring Tekkers home! Well happy with that for a transfer window!

Edit: Sorry chaps, completely forgot about Ayew! Although he could be on his way anyway!

Edited by Marley the Bognor Villan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

We should still look to sign a striker. If Kodija got injured we'd be knackered. 

Agree, but we do have Ayew. We are not absolutely desperate. Also maybe this is the kick up the arse McCormack needs.