January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

1 hour ago, One For The Road said:

12 million is nothing these days. If the Dr wants to spend that sort of money on a Premier league winning player then that's fine by me.

Plus 6m in the bank already from the Rudy Gestede sale.

Fat Sam wants to sell him to raise funds. Loaning him wont do anything. May as well keep him. 

No chance. Unless we offer 30 million at the end of the loan if he gets us up ;). Would that 30 million count in next seasons financials? ( i am kidding )

Edited by KSV

7 hours ago, KSV said:

HITC claiming Bruce watched Hourihane on the weekend and we will step up our efforts to get him. Didnt someone say HITC had a reliable reporter working part time for them or something? 

Please be true! 

Taken off twitter. Why wouldnt we sign this guy??

C1CAY2qXgAAMbYw.jpg:large

Didn't realise he was Pontus Jansson's twin ;-)

• Like 2

We'd win literally every single game until the end of the season if we just play with tekkers and kodjia up front and pack the wings. No need to fix centre midfield, just bypass it completely 

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Think we should go for:

Freidel

Hutton  Laurson  Mellberg  Amavi

Young  Milner  Barry  Delph

Benteke Carew

Just need Bruce to pull his finger out and get those loans sorted. 

(Hutton is in there for lolz)

Frightening how amavi makes the cut

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dn1982 said:

Why would Bruce need to scout players he's managed for years???? 

To check they are still performing as well as they had been for him and would be ready to hit the ground running to slot into our team?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Frightening how amavi makes the cut

The startling realism of that post is undermined by my inclusion of our current left back. It was just a joke :) I could've put Bouma there or someone else. 

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

We sent scouts to watch regan slater of Sheffield utd the other night. Spoke about him a few weeks back. Very very highly rated cm. Not a signing that would push us on this year but perhaps one to look out for in the next couple of years.

17 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Do you ever say anything that isn't constructive or well thought out? Can we put this quote in the hall of fame?

Thanks SGC

oh I have my moments....when emotion gets the better of me.

but remember, we all influence each other on here.....There are some very knowledgeable contributors that create synergy.

• Like 1