January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

22 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

So the cheese links are very interesting....

Consdering we have already taken cheese from Tescos after the season started and the last time we got cheese we took cheese from both Tescos and Sainsburys during that season too.......

Corrected for relevance in this thread.

Edited by dounavilla
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

In the past, yes but I think the ethos is changing 

Look at RHM. wanting big money to stay. Look at our most recent signings.. all came for money. Lansbury apparently our huge offer has convinced him. Not saying they wont play with passion or desire but we need to be careful and make sure they are the right players with hunger and desire to play for the club.. not just a pay rise. We be stuck with a bunch of Gabby Agbonlahors.. players like Nzogbia not wanting to leave so they can run down their contracts. 

Edited by KSV
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

Look at RHM. wanting big money to stay. Look at our most recent signings.. all came for money. Lansbury apparently our huge offer has convinced him. Not saying they wont play with passion or desire but we need to be careful and make sure they are the right players with hunger and desire to play for the club.. not just a pay rise. We be stuck with a bunch of Gabby Agbonlahors.. players like Nzogbia not wanting to leave so they can run down their contracts. 

I see where you're coming from KHV but I think we are finally showing a bit of ambition at the football club which has been absent for a number of years due to unforeseen circumstances. 

26 minutes ago, KSV said:

Says who?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillanousOne said:

mainly stating who we won't sign

But we might... Almost like he's hedging his bets. 

He seemed to have a lot of genuine ITK during the takeover and summer transfer window. I wonder if his friend was RDM 

1 minute ago, StanBalaban said:

Either Pogba or Zlatan I reckon. Would probably sort us out if we added Kevin Nolan to the mix.

Nah, Zlatan's a crock and not worth the risk.  Nolan, now you're talking! Get it done Brucie. 

• Like 1