January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

Bree looks a good right back. Also looks quite tall, so that could be a good option for corners. Works hard, decent delivery too. 

Hourihane - works hard forward and back, seems to like to link with other players, always willing to take the ball.

Just my opinion watching the Leeds game.

44 minutes ago, av1 said:

How on earth have you arrived at this?

Gestede is a woeful striker who would not have helped the team over the last few weeks, so when some mugs offer £6m for him you snap their arms off. As per the RMC thread, the bloke is unfit and has received club punishment foe missing training. We have bid for strikers but have apparently been quoted stupid prices, so what exactly do you want the club to do? Pay anything? 

And how exactly has Xia "given it large" on twitter? By celebrating the fact we were 2-0 up? The bloke has invested a lot of money in this club and by all accounts is transforming the club for the better behind the scenes. And your pissed because we haven't got a striker yet? 

Anger posting. Is this your first time on a Villa message board after we've lost? 

• Like 1

Just now, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Anger posting. Is this your first time on a Villa message board after we've lost? 

No. See my posts in the Jack Grealish thread ;)

1 minute ago, DK82 said:

Bree looks a good right back. Also looks quite tall, so that could be a good option for corners. Works hard, decent delivery too. 

Hourihane - works hard forward and back, seems to like to link with other players, always willing to take the ball.

Just my opinion watching the Leeds game.

I hope get them both.

Just now, av1 said:

I hope get them both.

Ditto. I'm not sure Bree is premier league ready, but I think Hourihane would be. But Bree also looks like he could add more to his game, he isn't the complete player yet. Think he may switch inside too.

Literally this is after 51 mins, so I might just be talking bollocks.

Just now, DK82 said:

Ditto. I'm not sure Bree is premier league ready, but I think Hourihane would be. But Bree also looks like he could add more to his game, he isn't the complete player yet. Think he may switch inside too.

Literally this is after 51 mins, so I might just be talking bollocks.

To be honest mate my opinions have been formed purely from youtube, so even with the paltry sum of 51 minutes under your belt you're opinion is probably more informed than mine. 

Bree does look very raw. He looks a confident boy though, quick and strong. I'm also heartened by the fact a lot of the big clubs seem to have shown an interest, he's obviously got a lot of promise. 

Just now, av1 said:

To be honest mate my opinions have been formed purely from youtube, so even with the paltry sum of 51 minutes under your belt you're opinion is probably more informed than mine. 

Bree does look very raw. He looks a confident boy though, quick and strong. I'm also heartened by the fact a lot of the big clubs seem to have shown an interest, he's obviously got a lot of promise. 

Fingers crossed we can bring them both in. Think they will both benefit us long term.