The Backroom staff - Oct 2016

hippo

17 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Bond and Clarke gone. I think this makes the 6th assistant manager in the past two and  half years? That is ridiculous if I got that right.

Sadly it makes sense when you consider that we've had 5 permanent managers (including Bruce) in the last 20 months.

6 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Do we still have that fitness guy RDM hired? 

No him and battara the goal keeping coach gone too apparently. Credit to Dr for allowing Bruce to bring his own.

7 hours ago, Mantis said:

Sadly it makes sense when you consider that we've had 5 permanent managers (including Bruce) in the last 20 months.

More managers than wins!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Will be interesting to see who Bruce brings in as his assistant. I'd be very surprised if it is Black given his association with last seasons shambles.

Rumours are it will be Steve Agnew from Boro.  Currently Karankas number two... papers say he will drop down a league to be come to the Villa .... obviously.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, philgetaway said:

Rumours are it will be Steve Agnew from Boro.  Currently Karankas number two... papers say he will drop down a league to be come to the Villa .... obviously.

Ohhh how the tables have turned.  Was a time our coaching staff and players left here to go there!

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

so we dont have a fitness or goal keeping coach at the moment? probably should have kept existing ones until after wolves

Based on performances so far I'm not sure that is necessary...........

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Bring in Dion Dublin as a coach as well, then when Savage steps out of line Dion will be there to headbutt him.....

Plus he wouldn't be on Homes Under The Hammer any more.  The other two had such great chemistry before he popped up.

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Kevin Macdonald was one of those involved in taking training in the video of Bruces first session. For some reason I thought he left when Garde came in.

I think he was just moved back to youth coaching, think he probably preferred that

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Bond and Clarke gone. I think this makes the 6th assistant manager in the past two and  half years? That is ridiculous if I got that right.

Shay Given still the best of them all :lol:

I noticed on the box that Andy Marshall was back in the dugout today...he was GK coach under Lambert so he must still live locally and Bruce asked him back on a short term basis.

If he ever left of course...I lose track with us changing the manager every three months.

14 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Meh we need a better team round him than this

Agreed, but has he not said he'd going to take the time to get the right coaches? I'd prefer that than having another round of payoffs in a few months because we panic and get another load of shysters in.

• Like 1