The Backroom staff - Oct 2016

hippo

18 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Savage has hinted at being interested at being number 2! Fck me imagine seeing that clown in our dugout

I would be beyond surprised if this had any substance but seriously, if that tosser got anywhere near VP in any capacity other than being a mouthpiece for talkshite (or whoever else he works for) I think it would be the end of me and Villa for a while.

The guy hates Villa, always has.

• Like 1

I am assuming this is common knowledge from OS

New arrival: Clemence joins backroom team

Aston Villa are delighted to confirm that Stephen Clemence has joined us today as first team coach.

Clemence joins Steve Bruce’s backroom staff, having previously worked with him at Hull City and also at Sunderland.

New arrival: Clemence joins backroom team

On 10/12/2016 at 20:41, rodders0223 said:

It's bad enough trying to listen to him construct a meaningful sentence on TV.

I quite enjoy hearing him on R5.

The BBC has a mission to inform, educate and entertain.

Hearing Robbie's mental gears grind as he constructs a sentence is definitely the third of those.

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Will be interesting to see who Bruce brings in as his assistant. I'd be very surprised if it is Black given his association with last seasons shambles.

I'd think that's very unlikely, especially given the recent allegations against him. The club seem relatively well 'in tune' with the fans right now. 

I imagine it will be somebody he has worked with before perhaps getting a promotion. 

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 06:05, Demitri_C said:

Savage has hinted at being interested at being number 2! Fck me imagine seeing that clown in our dugout

Bring in Dion Dublin as a coach as well, then when Savage steps out of line Dion will be there to headbutt him.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Will be interesting to see who Bruce brings in as his assistant. I'd be very surprised if it is Black given his association with last seasons shambles.

Wouldnt even employ Black to remove chewing gum from underneath the seats.....

• Like 1

On 12 October 2016 at 20:35, Demitri_C said:

That's what savage does, talks utter **** garbage piggy backing on others headlines in an attempt to keep himself relevant and in the limelight, won't ever happen but if he's now in the papers so its mission accomplished 

54 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'd think that's very unlikely, especially given the recent allegations against him. The club seem relatively well 'in tune' with the fans right now. 

I imagine it will be somebody he has worked with before perhaps getting a promotion. 

Only other main assistant I can think of is Mark Bowen who was with him in the early years at SHA...but they fell out and he's now part of Mark Hughes team.