The Backroom staff - Oct 2016

hippo

Seems all sorts of rumours about the new backroom team Brucey will bring with.

Keith Berschin (Really !) Clemence and Walsh were reported by the telegraph.

Steve Clarke - is well liked with in the game and from what I can gather is an easy enough bloke to get along with. My only reservation would be that he sat on his backside whilst the team floundered.

Berschin - would be a complete joke imo -  I remember my bluenose mates used to take the rip out of him in the 70's -"superpuff" and the "breast feeding centre forward"

I think we should retain our current fitness coach- changing them doesn't seem to make any difference - apart from a one line in the press about "state of the art fitness techniques - and how he is held in high regard throughout the game"

I wonder if Stan Petrov might get a call..... 

23 minutes ago, hippo said:

Seems all sorts of rumours about the new backroom team Brucey will bring with.

Keith Berschin (Really !) Clemence and Walsh were reported by the telegraph.

Steve Clarke - is well liked with in the game and from what I can gather is an easy enough bloke to get along with. My only reservation would be that he sat on his backside whilst the team floundered.

Berschin - would be a complete joke imo -  I remember my bluenose mates used to take the rip out of him in the 70's -"superpuff" and the "breast feeding centre forward"

I think we should retain our current fitness coach- changing them doesn't seem to make any difference - apart from a one line in the press about "state of the art fitness techniques - and how he is held in high regard throughout the game"

I wonder if Stan Petrov might get a call..... 

Hope we keep clarke

• Like 1

Being a good footballer means nothing with regards to coaching, Bertschin I don't have a problem with.

I'd like to keep Clarke as well, but it may be best to eliminate all forms of early season guff.

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Being a good footballer means nothing with regards to coaching, Bertschin I don't have a problem with.

I'd like to keep Clarke as well, but it may be best to eliminate all forms of early season guff.

I don't know. I was stood in the holte end he scored against us - and celebrated in front of the holte - it was a terrible moment for me...

34 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

The appointment of the back room staff is just as important as the manager. When was the last time one of our managers got the full entourage of staff they wanted? Lambert's first season?

RDM?

• Like 2

It's hilarious how when speaking about the manager, the majority says the backroom staff doesn't make much of a difference. However when the subject is considering a number 2 for the managers position "They sat on their backside and are partly responsible for the current shite team".:unsure:

• Like 1