Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

I am growing to bloody love that man. I really hope that he can stay here for at least several years and really build something here.

Is he our most experienced manager since Houllier...? Must be mustn't he?

Edited by alreadyexists

Hopefully we can be in or around the playoff places heading into the winter transfer window. If he can manage to do that we can strengthen the midfield and hopefully make a real push the second half of the season.

So far so good, just need to keep the points rolling in steadily and maintain pace with the teams in or around the top.

Echo the above, shame we started so poor this season really.

25 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Hopefully we can be in or around the playoff places heading into the winter transfer window. If he can manage to do that we can strengthen the midfield and hopefully make a real push the second half of the season.

So far so good, just need to keep the points rolling in steadily and maintain pace with the teams in or around the top.

Echo the above, shame we started so poor this season really.

If we hadn't of started so badly he wouldn't be here! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Most impressive thing for me is that we've played three games and conceded only twice, both penalties.

Apart from the Wolves game we've not conceded many clear cut chances.

Just now, Genie said:

Chuffed to bits, what a fortnight. Of course it won't be like this every week but so happy right now. 

Totally agree, things are looking up. It won't be perfect, but things are getting better, and that's enough for me for now. So pleased at the win today, not felt that buzz for a long time, made me remember why I love football.

• Like 1

7 points from 9. Seems to have turned it around so no complaints from me.

One slight concern is, the lack of possession. I know the most important stat is the goal but I don't believe we can continue to win with 30ish % possession at home.

Â