Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

The new Messiah? Just saying! 

Please please can we give this man chance to do a job here. I didn't want him but he's here and done better in three games than I envisaged anyone doing in 6 games so let's allow this fella time - he's earnt it! 

17 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

it's so boring winning games

Ha I said to the guy next to me at half time Bruce has already killed the atmosphere ! For the first time in as long as I can remember I wasn't crapping myself every time the opposition had the ball.

Just got in, wasn't at the game didn't hear anything on the radio, so can't comment except to say... Second match in a row, thanks Brucey!

2 days in the job, a point, two matches more and six points. Getting to learn new faces, their strengths, their personalities, learning it all on the go, whilst delivering from your experience and ability. So it is possible to get this bunch chalking up some points. You've not even had a transfer window to mound the squad a little more in the way you like. You were given a remit to come in and deliver as soon as possible, to get rid of this ghost that's been haunting us.

away win, home win. Wow back to back wins. Good start fella, RDM didn't even give us a honeymoon period. Bruce effect is working, may it continue to do so. 

As said though, I've seen nothing or heard nothing of the game as I've had no access til a few mins ago but despite that, thanks for making my Saturday! I've forgotten what winning is like! Not getting carried away but thanks for that hope and good feeling! 

UTV

Â