Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

I would have been firmly in the Bruce camp until before the Cardiff game ,it wasn't that I thought he was a great manager or anything just that he was a pragmatic one ,thought he would build us up from the back we would be solid get 1-0 wins and get us promoted football wouldn't be pretty but he would get the job done .I felt we would prob have to end up getting a better more modern manager after a year or 2 after Bruce kept our head above water in the Premier League.Sadly it looks like I'm very wrong the biggest problem I see is he is trying to play a game that doesn't suit our players ,Hogan and when he comes back Kodjia aren't target men they aren't great in the air need ball to feet but we do the opposite ,he has played both Lansbury and Hourihane in deep lying roles both are box to box midfielders .We can't hold possession again because we have any 1 up front to hold to ball up and get us into the game ,he has no excuse because these are nearly all players that he has bought ,I think our squad is nearly the best in the league but isn't being utilised correctly ,if you want to play long ball football you have to have the players for it we don't we have a side that would be much better playing on the deck ,what worries me is that he will get ten games to turn it around I can't see him doing it and again we will be too far behind to mount a challenge going to be another long year unless things change fast .

• Like 1

Why is he still here, are the board totally ignoring the obvious?

You cannot quote stability as a rationale when the team is this bad, RDM had us playing better than this but was given the elbow, this Bruce team is truly horrific.

Everyone looks clueless on the pitch.  Jokanovic please, if we are going down, let's go down being aggressive, on the front foot and giving the long suffering fans something to cheer!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

Why has something been said ?:(

Xia on Twitter, pointing to a page in a book. 

from reading the page, it's pretty obvious he's sticking with him. For now at least. 

Why is he still here? He needs to go now so that the new manager has enough time to get things right. The football is atrocious and we make the worst teams in the league look like they should be competing in the premier league. He needs to go before his useless idiotic approaches ruin another season

Â