Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Enough is enough, time to go and find a manager who can work out his best eleven and utilise them properly. it's embarrassing tbh. Choked it last week when it was supposed to be the big start to a big season, Barely held our own against a League 2 side in the cup and actually were lucky to go through and now this shambles. What a joke.

As for promotion ..:rolleyes:

A few of us wanted him out end of last season. Would have been ideal, new man with the summer window and preseason to get his ethos across. We have wasted the last 3 months.

Longer we wait, worse it will get. Gotta go tonight. 

Get Allerdyce in and let him get a couple on loan before the window shuts. Within 2 months we would start bossing this league. 

1 hour ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

We could sack him, but I don't trust those making the decisions to find an adequate replacement. That's not saying he shouldn't be tinned, but we'll I reckon we'll simply end up with another dud.

Yes there might be an issue with Wyness and Round appointing managers.

1 minute ago, Junxs said:

A few of us wanted him out end of last season. Would have been ideal, new man with the summer window and preseason to get his ethos across. We have wasted the last 3 months.

Get Allerdyce in and let him get a couple on loan before the window shuts. Within 2 months we would start bossing this league. 

I don't think big Sam would want the job - seems adamant he's finished in management .

Hard to see who could be worse after this though .

2 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Allardyce is retired! 

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I like Steve Bruce, I really do - he's a lovely bloke with an experienced staff - we've got good professionals in lots of important positions in the club, I wish he was doing better - but he's not, he's doing badly, terribly in fact.

Results are bad, but performances are worse - we don't pass the ball, I mean we are genuinely terrible at it - there's no clear system, no clear pattern to our play, we look like we don't practice anything. That's not good enough, it's frustrating, it's horrible to watch and it means we don't score any goals - if we're not going to score many we need to be tight at the back - we're not, we look poorly drilled and like we'll concede. It's hard to find anything positive in our team play - occasionally an individual impresses - but I'm not sure I've seen a good team performance in a long while.

For this season to go well, we're going to need a new approach and three or four new players. I'm not sure we're going to get either of those things, so something will need to be sacrificed. When big clubs go to pieces, lovely blokes get the sack, that's football. Bruce needs to do something quite remarkable to change that.

Yes it is the performances as much as results really. Eve when we win it's unconvincing, when we draw its often fortunate or a desperately earned point. When we lose its usually deserved. 

I could stay onside if we looked good and you felt it was coming together but we just look all at sea most of the time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Its odd, I seem to recall a lot of people in this thread belittling the concerns raised in pre-season. Yet I don't see them saying the same now.

Belittling or questioning? Now we're in the regular season they probably just see it as fair game now.

• Like 1

Their wingers skinned our fullbacks multiple times.

Ours didn't even try to take theirs on.

They're a team managed to Warnock and they created multiple chances on the ground.

We hoofed to Scott **** Hogan.

He has to go.

• Like 1

Â