Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

So who is next?

No idea but either way I don't expect much to change. Regardless of the manager, players, coaches or even owner we still see the same shit every season.

Not that Bruce shouldn't go though.

Yep. I'm in the out camp now. 

I've backed him for as long as I can. I was hopeful this season would start well. 2 games in and we look awful. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

he is a joke. The only good thing about this, is that it creates an undeniable argument for his dismissal. Those on the fence, etc can't ignore this footballing nightmare.  Tony can't ignore performances because we've nicked a result, or just been unlucky, this man is so, so bad at football managing. 

Have backed him until now but agree 100% with you - he has to go now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

No idea but either way I don't expect much to change. Regardless of the manager, players, coaches or even owner we still see the same shit every season.

These players are not 'that' bad.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

I sort of wish we didn't have Kodjia last year - he completely hid all of the issues and singlehandedly kept Bruce in the job.

I definitely don't wish this. He singlehandedly kept us in the league for me. The start of this season is how last season would have gone without him as shown by the couple of months he was off at the African cup of nations.

• Like 1

OK I'm helping myself to a huge slice of humble pie. 

All the people being campaigning against Bruce for the last few months, I am with you. 

Whatever the reason, being a dinosaur, club too big for him, just plain not a very good manager, it's time for him to go. 

I had hoped last week was a blip but we could be 8 - 0 down now. 

He inherited the most expensively assembled championship side ever, has had 2 transfer periods in including January which was his opportunity to fix our glaringly obvious midfield problem. 

He's had a full pre season and nearly a whole full season with the players now. 

We are so so far off the pace it's unreal. 

I simply cannot ignore the evidence before me any more. Bruce needs to go. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

I don't believe that. Im confident there is a manager out there who can turn our fortunes around.

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Has to go now but expect Xia won't pull the trigger yet.

I think xia will be getting twitchy especially with the social media reaction - he will take notice of fans feelings I believe . 

If we fail to beat reading and Norwich he will act in my opinion .

Just now, NoelVilla said:

I don't believe that. Im confident there is a manager out there who can turn our fortunes around.

I'm not. I'm really not. I don't know what it is but it doesn't matter what we try, we still get the same shit.

Although I do think there is a manager out there who could at least deliver better football and marginally better results than Bruce so for that reason he can **** off.

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

I think xia will be getting twitchy especially with the social media reaction - he will take notice of fans feelings I believe . 

If we fail to beat reading and Norwich he will act in my opinion .

I wouldn't be surpised if we get the "stick behind the team" and "Bruce will get it right" for a while yet.

• Sad 1

Â