Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

What a completely pathetic job this man has done. I'm not sure what the plan was but it's not worked.

We're in a worse position than when he joined for me. We play dreadful football that is also completely ineffective. We've let better players go than what we now have in our squad. To say we could be 5 or 6 down against Cardiff wouldn't be exaggerating.

Surely we've seen enough? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tom_avfc said:

What a completely pathetic job this man has done. I'm not sure what the plan was but it's not worked.

We're in a worse position than when he joined for me. We play dreadful football that is also completely ineffective. We've let better players go than what we now have in our squad. To say we could be 5 or 6 down against Cardiff wouldn't be exaggerating.

Surely we've seen enough? 

Enough to last a lifetime.

I previously said that Bruce had an £80 team playing like an £8m team but I was wrong, we are not even as good as the Blues or Hull sides he built.

when he arrived he said this was the biggest club he had ever managed. He was right and he is not up to the job, should have gone last season, desperately needs to go now. 

Please Tony, pull the trigger and get the guy in from Fulham or even Allerdyce/Pulis.  Someone with an idea of what he is doing, Bruce is lost!

• Like 1

Time to go for me. The club has a poisonous loser streak running through it but even then Bruce is not even close to doing enough with the players we have. Even though I don't actually expect much to improve under a different manager (whoever we get), may as well get rid because Bruce's football is shit as well.

he is a joke. The only good thing about this, is that it creates an undeniable argument for his dismissal. Those on the fence, etc can't ignore this footballing nightmare.  Tony can't ignore performances because we've nicked a result, or just been unlucky, this man is so, so bad at football managing. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Well we have RDM what 10 or 11 games and it was too late.

I've been saying for a while Bruce won't make October, right now I think he would be lucky to see September. I just can't see anything positive at all to suggest more time would improve things.

Only too late because we picked the wrong man to replace him. But yes we cant afford to wait too long to make the change

Â