Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Just now, TrentVilla said:

Deckchairs on the titanic if you ask me, not that we are going down, just that it's pointless. 

I'm inclined to agree but I'd be surprised if Bruce goes this quickly so I'm just trying to see if we can limit the damage as we head towards the iceberg 

I keep telling myself that we need to keep him for stability and that he has a history of getting teams promoted, but my patience is running out. He's always played shit football, but when it's shit non-winning football, ugh.

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm inclined to agree but I'd be surprised if Bruce goes this quickly so I'm just trying to see if we can limit the damage as we head towards the iceberg 

Well we have RDM what 10 or 11 games and it was too late.

I've been saying for a while Bruce won't make October, right now I think he would be lucky to see September. I just can't see anything positive at all to suggest more time would improve things.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I've seen enough, he can go.

There is absolutely no progresss, no system in place, no evidence of anything remotely close to a style of play. Just desperate stuff.

This is it Trent, if he was here in 12 months there would be no progression, the only way he knows how to change anything is by changing the players and that isn't done with any logic. Has to go quickly

26 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I keep telling myself that we need to keep him for stability and that he has a history of getting teams promoted, but my patience is running out. He's always played shit football, but when it's shit non-winning football, ugh.

This is where I am.

I want to give him time but seeing absolutely no positives at the current time. 

Pressure.

And he deserves pressure - not just on results, but on the quality of our play, we're had three games now and we've played good football for twenty minutes of the first one. We're horrible to watch, we're easy to defend against and we're going absolutely nowhere - he needs to change things or he'll lose his job.

• Like 1

Â