Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, TRO said:

I just think our repair job is going to take much longer than many think.

is Steve Bruce the right manager to rebuild us?......I hope so, because changing managers constantly i think is detrimental too.

The thing we all have opinions on and because it does take time, its unclear.....is he the right man?.....if he is not we are just treading water.

but bare in mind we have had a few stabs at it.....who's to say we get it right next time......who is going to fund all this trail and error.

I think we have to stay with it for a while.

If we do not get promoted this season, I think we will have to stay with it for a considerable while.

I thought the unwritten rule is to support your team whoever this is during the 90 mins and then at full time you can share your emotions to the team/ manager - no?

for those who say this was only the first game - yes clearly so - but everyone knows Bruce had to hit the ground running - this was more of an amble imo 

4 hours ago, hippo said:

Thats where I sit !

I'm the one with the Gold Rolex ( you'll see it, when i wave when we score)and my blond wife with the mink coat.:)

Back to topic

Steve needs a win to calm the natives.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Jeez we ain't lost a game

We won't win enough either with the tactically clueless fat turd in charge. Nothing has changed from last year. He is not the man to build us and move us forward. Yeah we won but I can see a bigger picture than x2 turgid games. 

Edited by thabucks

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Jeez we ain't lost a game

It's the manner of the victory.

Blose spanked a league 2 side last night 5 - 1.

Best Bruce could manage was scraping a 2 - 1 win with help from an OG from the opposing team.

Not really good enough is it considering our aspirations are to get promoted this season and we can't even put away a league two side comfortably.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Just now, AshVilla said:

It's the matter of the victory.

Blose spanked a league 2 side last night 5 - 1.

Best Bruce could manage was scraping a 2 - 1 win with help from an OG from the opposing team.

Not really good enough is it considering our aspirations are to get promoted this season and we can't even put away a league two side comfortably.

I remember many a poor villa team spanking lower league opponents in the League cup. It really means nothing. 

Just now, AshVilla said:

It is good enough for a second 11 and multiple youngsters.

• Like 1

Â