Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Hull City won 24 matches in the Championship last season and they managed to keep clean sheets in 18 of them. They had a propensity to perform terribly on their day – generally when they conceded first – but, when they went in front they were better than any other side in the division. Middlesbrough were a close second, with 17 wins without conceding, followed by Burnley and Derby on 14, and another drop to Birmingham on 11. Villa fans will be desperate for Bruce to instil this toughness into their team.

God I would love for something like this he would be a miracle man if he could do this here

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It seems to basically translate to "I know I'm being a clearing in the woods to you, but it makes people laugh, and I want them to like me, so go along with it, yeah?"

In most circumstances I totally agree.

Not sure in this very specific case.

I think there is at least an argument that says it would be as much mocking ourselves.

Dunno, as I said earlier. I mean, potato head ? It's just stupid, silly. It was only ever that when directed against him, now it would be an acknowledgment of him.

Cant decide tbh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gary Thomas said:

Apparently they're a 'GPS device that provide statistics like speed, acceleration, deceleration, heart rate, dynamic stress load among others!"  (link). 

I see......was it impossible to make it look like they were designed for blokes?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

In most circumstances I totally agree.

Not sure in this very specific case.

I think there is at least an argument that says it would be as much mocking ourselves.

Dunno, as I said earlier. I mean, potato head ? It's just stupid, silly. It was only ever that when directed against him, now it would be an acknowledgment of him.

Cant decide tbh.

juvenile....but ok in those circles.

7 hours ago, PaulC said:

Regarding his appointment, I dont care whether he managed the Blues but I will always feel slightly annoyed that his late goals against Shef Wednesday prob cost us the title back in 92/3

I will never forgive him for creating a large amount of gloryhunters

while on the subject Nigel Worthington is still a prick, looked like he was waiting for a bus

for the first time in lord knows, we now have a proper football manager...

i am starting to feel somewhat excited at the prospect of winning some matches again. After all its been so long i have forgot what it feels like...

its a bit like a good blow job really, i have to dream about that !!!!

• Like 2

Â