Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Come on guys he's 6.5, 16st  - battle hardened northern centre half - he's not Remi Garde - he can look after himself - he doesn't need to be wrapped in cotton wool - he's good ole potato head ! 

• Like 2

Just now, Neil said:

He just used all those words you quoted, he talked about laying foundations for the next manager specifically...

I settle for beating wolves !  - the next manager can sort his own flooring out !

• Like 2

Really looking forward to the Wolves game. I am looking forward to Bruce barking orders from the touch line instead of the defeated arms folded silence we have been accustomed to recently. 

Edited by chrisvilla4

1 minute ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Really looking forward to the Wolves game. I am looking forward to Bruce barking orders from the touch line instead of the defeated arms folded silence we have been accustomed to recently. 

Yes me to - my mate just described him as looking like 'The worlds hardest dinner lady !!!"

• Like 4

4 hours ago, hippo said:

Don't start that time crap - he came in with the brief to hit the ground running. Im expecting to see an improvement on saturday....so is Bruce.

I want to believe that a manager can come in and produce results straight away but after what we have seen in the past i'm still a little weary. I do believe however that Bruce has it in him to turn this side around over the course of this season, so all i'm saying is, that we need to stick together as much as we can even when things do go wrong. We do really need to see performances pick up quickly though,even if some results don't go our way, I want to see some passion back in the side. I really hope we see a change in attitude in the players over the next month.

Edited by Grumpy_Lion
  • Like 1

Â