Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

45 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Got a view on this which makes me sound like a boring git, but I think that would not sit well with him, even if he puts a brave front on. Some want to do it because 'they' think it's funny banter, but deep down I suspect Bruce will hate it and see it as a bit insulting. Just my view/gut feeling.

Any villa 'fan' that does it is an unfunny word removed and should be named & shamed but I wouldn't put it past some sections of our fan base cuz mega bantz, messy, acca or some such lad ****.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Any villa 'fan' that does it is an unfunny word removed and should be named & shamed but I wouldn't put it past some sections of our fan base cuz mega bantz, messy, acca or some such lad ****.

I'm not so sure it's crap lad bantz. It's a bit like when we used to chant "one Rodney Trotter" to Peter crouch. Almost affectionate from the fans. 

11 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Just depends how desperate for a laugh, they are.....at our managers expense.

Edited by TRO

On 12/10/2016 at 11:36, mockingbird_franklin said:

so is it "potato heads claret and blue Army" then?

Have some class please. 

How about King Edwards claret and blue army? 

Or Jersey Royals claret and blue army. 

Sound more posher don't it? 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Richard said:

The morning after the night before. I feel like the club just rolled over in bed saw who they came home with last night and thought **** me what have I done

In equal measure an alarming and troubling insight into your life Richard.

Edited by Harry
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I am sure whilst playing in the heart of defence for that little club up in Manchester was a bit of a breeze with very little pressure,  especially from that easygoing manager they had at the time. 

He managed there did he?

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Cheeky smile as he says it's arguably the biggest club he's ever managed...

Errrrr Wot????? It's not arguable Stevie Boy...... It IS the biggest club you have ever managed.

:D

Welcome to the big league son, now do us proud!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

He managed there did he?

Woodytom I'm not going to get into a tit for tat with you because you are clearly totally against his appointment and I am delighted because I think he's the very best man for the job. Neither of us are ever going to convince each other one way or the other. 

However on this point pressure is pressure,  either you can deal with it or you cave in. Yes I absolutely think that playing in a long and distinguished career for Man U is enough qualification for me to think he can cope with management pressure at a big club. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Richard said:

To be fair that was a decent interview where he seems genuinely honoured to be here. I am not warming to him , as I'm a cold hearted bastard , but fair play for that I'm thawing a little

I'm really surprised Richard. I didn't realise you even had a heart! ;)

• Like 1

Â