Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

I know he manages like he's in the 70s, but I'm pretty sure that cameras and televisions were still a thing back then. He doesn't appear to understand how they work in even general terms.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I know he manages like he's in the 70s, but I'm pretty sure that cameras and televisions were still a thing back then. He doesn't appear to understand how they work in even general terms.

He wasnt as critical when they got that penalty from outside the box vs Fulham a few weeks back

19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He thinks they used a telescope or something :lol:

• Haha 3

A Legend in his own lunchtime..........literally.

He joins the list of current Managers literally stealing a living, but somehow manage to continue getting jobs, ala Allardyce, Pulis, Bruce etc.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Conveniently he said he was going to change the tictacs at half time but the red card spoiled that plan. Absolute con artist

He always changes the tactics at half time when he plays 5 at the back and it all goes tits up. He did it quarterly here, pull out the 5 at the back randomly, witness a shit show , discard it.

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Conveniently he said he was going to change the tictacs at half time but the red card spoiled that plan. Absolute con artist

Swapping the mint ones out for the orange and lime? Bold move.

• Haha 1

Â