Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The Steve bruce "attacking football" stuff has come from him saying the players aren't good enough to play the attacking football that he wants 

His Newcastle tenure will finally be the straw that breaks the camels back, his shit doesn't wash anymore 

Think the McLeish Dutch style was more believable

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Think the McLeish Dutch style was more believable

Ah yes, the fabled Dutch system playing 3 right backs away to spurs with herd operating as 4th auxiliary right back

3 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Ah yes, the fabled Dutch system playing 3 right backs away to spurs with herd operating as 4th auxiliary right back

Also known as a 'false number 2' 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think they will get a win today. Will probably have 25% possession, and 2 shots on target, will win 1-0.

They got lucky vs spurs. Doubt it'll happen again.

31 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think they will get a win today. Will probably have 25% possession, and 2 shots on target, will win 1-0.

Bruce hasn't beaten Utd in 22 games, and has only gotten 5 draws, he just rolls over and gets his belly rubbed when playing them. Man Utd are the only team Bruce has faced more than 3 times as a manager and not beaten, no way that changes today with this Newcastle team.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

1 hour ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Bruce hasn't beaten Utd in 22 games, and has only gotten 5 draws, he just rolls over and gets his belly rubbed when playing them. Man Utd are the only team Bruce has faced more than 3 times as a manager and not beaten, no way that changes today with this Newcastle team.

I really shouldn't have underestimated how shit Man Utd are...

Â