Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Would be very surprised if he's still in charge by the time Newcastle come to VP in late November.

Newcastle's main strength last season was keeping things tight in defence so shipping three to newly promoted team isn't great for their long term prospects.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Would be very surprised if he's still in charge by the time Newcastle come to VP in late November.

Newcastle's main strength last season was keeping things tight in defence so shipping three to newly promoted team isn't great for their long term prospects.

Ashley doesn't like to pay out contracts.He will stick with Bruce at least into the new year.

Lets be honest ... Villa fans should want  Bruce to stay as long as possible, he has a 28% lifetime winning percentage.

• Like 2

Spurs and Liverpool away two of their next three games.

Then got Brighton at home which is winnable and after that Leicester and Chelsea away and Man. United at home. That takes things up to November so would be surprised if he makes it to that point.

Edited by VillaChris

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

simon Jordan on talksport - he's a defender he knows how to sort a defence out

it will never stop

By 'it' I'm guessing you mean the media support. I agree, but on this occasion I wonder if Jordan was just trying to look for a brief positive for him, because he's slated Bruce on many an occasion. Something to do with Bruce wanting to leave his Palace side for small heath ages ago, and Jordan not letting him go without agreed compensation, (or something, I can't remember it clearly!)

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 02:20, Tomaszk said:

Back to Portugal for him soon with another £3m in his back pocket.

Stunning work if you can get it.

Nice boost today to see him getting such a trashing.

May have formed part of his decision to leave Sheffield Wednesday.

Move to NU, 3 year deal, sacked after 6 months = £££

It was nice and comfortable at SW so an imminent payoff wasn't on the cards.

8 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

By 'it' I'm guessing you mean the media support. I agree, but on this occasion I wonder if Jordan was just trying to look for a brief positive for him, because he's slated Bruce on many an occasion. Something to do with Bruce wanting to leave his Palace side for small heath ages ago, and Jordan not letting him go without agreed compensation, (or something, I can't remember it clearly!)

I seem to remember that too* and simon Jordan to seems to like villa as a "proper" club and stood up for us under bruce more than once

* he definitely successfully sued a couple of managers after they left, dowie might be one

• Like 1

Â