Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

bloody sky sports reporter for the second night on the row said that there were riots when Bruce joined Villa and saying Villa fans tried to break the gates at Villa park! 😡 🤣

Edited by villaluke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, villaluke said:

bloody sky sports reporter for the second night on the row said that there were riots when Bruce joined Villa and saying Villa fans tried to break the gates at Villa park! 😡 🤣

Bruce media mates can spin anything. Makes him even more detestable

15 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

He has since acknowledged his mistake to be fair to him.

Too late though isn't it once it's been said on television.

It's like a newspaper making up a headline story and then adding a two paragraph apology on page 16 two weeks later.....

True journalism is absolutely dead.

19 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Too late though isn't it once it's been said on television.

It's like a newspaper making up a headline story and then adding a two paragraph apology on page 16 two weeks later.....

True journalism is absolutely dead.

Agreed.

Besides he seems to think he just got the managers mixed up, the protest about McLeish was nothing like he described.

15 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

**** him.  Damage done.  Make the mistake on national TV and then apologise via twitter.  **** Fox News methods in full flow.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

He’s still lying anyway. There was a bit of disapproval when McLiesh was appointed but nothing close to what he’s describing 

• Like 1

Ok, I didn’t say he should be absolved totally guys. Just that he’s been called out on it and he’s responded to it. I wouldn’t have expected any sort of acknowledgement of an error, certainly not on television.

I don’t pay a great deal of attention to the musings of sky sports pundits, I only heard of this because of seeing it on Villareport or some such, just wanted to add that further development towards the discussion.  

Anyway, that Steve Bruce fella, eh?

6 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Ok, I didn’t say he should be absolved totally guys. Just that he’s been called out on it and he’s responded to it. I wouldn’t have expected any sort of acknowledgement of an error, certainly not on television.

I don’t pay a great deal of attention to the musings of sky sports pundits, I only heard of this because of seeing it on Villareport or some such, just wanted to add that further development towards the discussion.  

Anyway, that Steve Bruce fella, eh?

:D The anger was in no way directed at you just so you know :thumb:  rocket polisher knew exactly what he was doing.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, BOF said:

:D The anger was in no way directed at you just so you know :thumb:  rocket polisher knew exactly what he was doing.

:lol: I wasn’t taking it as anger or vitriol, I just aware that I’d found myself edging closer than ever before to being seen as Rob Dorsett’s advocate.

4 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Agreed.

Besides he seems to think he just got the managers mixed up, the protest about McLeish was nothing like he described.

Also, Bruce being hated by the fans for his SHA association is a narrative Sky has been pushing for a couple of years now. That was no mistake, he just took the lie too far for plausible deniability is all.

• Like 1

Â