Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

To say that we are only 5 points off the top after 10 games is  the thinnest of thin excuses. If you quantify that over the season, that is over a 20 point difference.

#thereorthereabouts

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, TRO said:

we all know those stereotypes are wrong.....I hope so, cause I am half Irish....

I'm half Irish, too. 

If I'd been fully Irish, I'd have been a wit, but... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He may be big for the league.  Not for the club.   However the longer we stay down here the lower the expectations and pressure will become.  We don't want that to happen.

I know, he's terrible.

Anyone with attacking ideas will get an immediate bounce hopefully. The players will feel as good as the fans. Potato-shackles free, this side can put together some great football.

• Like 1

Said it just over a month ago, but Bruce has to go.  We really need to be scouring the market for a suitable replacement for Bruce asap.

My worry a month ago was that we'd be stuck in the same cycle of victory, followed by a couple of decent performance where we lose /draw, resulting in us having just enough points to be there or thereabouts. Never getting into automatic spots, but never being consistently rubbish enough to warrant him going. This would see time slip away and it be too late to get someone more suitable in when everyone realises this isn't working.

A month on and my fear has been realised, and arguably worse still.  Wasted a month, worse off in the league, still leaking goals, still struggling to break teams down. We wait any longer and I can't see us even making the playoffs.

• Like 1

On 29/09/2018 at 16:18, Demitri_C said:

Pulis might not be eveyones cup of tea but he has done what bruce has failed to do in half the time.

Bruce out

What has Pulis done? They are probably in same position we were this time last season

Couldnt even beat Hull yesterday and 1 win in last 5 games

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Sacking Bruce and hiring Pulis would be like dumping your wife to get with her twin sister.

If she were fit it might be worth it to be fair , new P is new P.

However if she looked like Bruce or Pulis on the other hand then....

• Haha 1

Bruce needs to grow a beard, wear a waistcoat and change his name to sergio brucio.

If we sack bruce all that will happen is someone will come in and put James Collins at the back and Kenian Davis up front and we will win a few draw a few and lose a couple, then repeat the process.

Nostradamus screwdriver predicts Steve Bruce will go to Stoke and get them up

whilst Villa hire Smith and he gets Jedi and Chester to play one twos on the edge of our own penalty area to the delight of the football purists whilst we finish 13th buit the fans post wildly on message boards about exciting football.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

Bruce needs to grow a beard, wear a waistcoat and change his name to sergio brucio.

If we sack bruce all that will happen is someone will come in and put James Collins at the back and Kenian Davis up front and we will win a few draw a few and lose a couple, then repeat the process.

Nostradamus screwdriver predicts Steve Bruce will go to Stoke and get them up

whilst Villa hire Smith and he gets Jedi and Chester to play one twos on the edge of our own penalty area to the delight of the football purists whilst we finish 13th buit the fans post wildly on message boards about exciting football.

-Yeah coz Bruce guiding us to 15th after 2 years of building his own team and coaching us to the footballing heights of looking like a bunch of randoms that have never met before is totally fine. Not sure why anyone's complaining, 15th means automatic promotion this year doesn't it? 1 win in 9 is fine, over the course of the season that's like, 5 whole wins. We'll **** storm the division like that. Why is anyone questioning Bruce at all. Hysterical fickle fans the lot of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â