Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

forget about bruce getting sacked.

Going out of the league cup was a blessing in disguise. The new owners can see that.

The start is pretty good compared to the last two seasons in the champ.

I think they would get the feelers out after two consecutive defeats. and three defeats on the spin only then would be all over.

a thumping in football happens now and again.. bruce is will know this and park the bus away to blackburn - stop the bleeding.

then rotherham come to town...who are shit...even di matteo's crap beat them........... kenian davis will be back.... bruce loves him as he can lump it long and it sticks. Then the whole cycle starts again.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

No point sacking him if we don't have alternatives lined up. 

Hopefully the result is enough for the club to get the short list sorted. 

At this point I actually think there is a point to sacking him, even if we don't have a replacement lined up.

Think having him here might actually create dissent the way he keeps throwing players under the bus.

Would be really disappointed if the new owners have not been feeling out potential replacements. I'm certain they have.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Hoof hearted said:

Has he gone yet? 

#Bruxit

This deserves more likes and should definitely be adopted. 

I promise to be seen red faced supping beer extolling the virtues of Bruxit at all times from now on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The sooner he go thr better for us. This time has no colour nor desire, bad tactics.

We just need some courage and try to start players in their own positions.

We have one of the best attacking players yet we can’t build a play.

We played with Jedinak last season even against Cardiff and won, why does it have to be this way?

I think everybody gave up on Bruce. Us, players and maybe himself too.

• Like 1

Oh dear blaming the players again. You think he might try and give them a brave heart style speech before the game, or at least ask them to try. 

The excerpts I read of Bruce's interview sounds like he knows he's up against it now. I wonder if he's lost the dressing room without his mates snoddy and JT to control the bantz, (the last few performances would  certainly suggest so) and whether the board have discussed how long he has to turn it around

3 hours ago, TRO said:

The ease with which our players get beat ...one on ones, is really concerning......and you change them and the next guy is just the same.

Its like there is no fight in them.

I've gotta ask you, not because I'll be entertained by the answer I'm looking for, but because I respect your opinion...... What is the common denominator when you see players play like that?

In my view it has reached the point where they are not confident in the manager or his msg.

21 minutes ago, macandally said:

Facebook poll saying 76% want him out.

Think the other 24% are SHA

54760BCD-D5A0-4235-AB45-0A3201278A62.png

But hang on, I thought Bruce-outers were just a few uneducated fools who didn't understand football...

On 25/08/2017 at 22:45, Tomaszk said:

New manager in by the end of September or that's it. Championship and below for years to come.

Just over 12 months on and look where we are again ☹️

Our spending power has surprised me this summer. We've still been able to put together a squad easily good enough to go up. Don't think it can go on forever even with rich owners.

Get this utter clown out. He's waiting now. Waiting for the call so he can **** off to Portugal with his winnings.

I'd rather we sack him and go on with Cowans for a month or so while the search starts/continues/ends, whatever. Get him away from the players ASAP. Same as the likes of Micah Richards, every day he's here is doing more damage.

• Like 1

Â