Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

I wanted (and still want) Bruce to do well with us and was thinking he should be given some more time.

After today, I think I am almost in the Bruce out camp. absolutely dreadful performance today imo especially with a man advantage. We just need a manager with fresh ideas

• Like 2

Unfortunately, there's no chance of him going until we hit a bad run of form. The fans may want him gone but the media would crucify the new owners if they get rid of Bruce full stop, much less when we're not doing too badly results-wise.

There aren't any excuses for a manager who knows what he has in his squad (which is atleast one of the top 4 in this league) to consistently play without any real domination or style.....especially against a team yet to win and with 10 men!  It really is sad tbh. 

I don't dislike the bloke but I think we are being held back by him and his archaic ways.  We have no flair or invention r adaptability or anything!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villaphan04 said:

I wanted (and still want) Bruce to do well with us and was thinking he should be given some more time.

After today, I think I am almost in the Bruce out camp. absolutely dreadful performance today imo especially with a man advantage. We just need a manager with fresh ideas

All depends who the replacement. I don't want some 'Remi Garde' untested knob jockey type. 

• Like 1

Your under pressure now bruce. Serious pressure. No more excuses. You rested a host of players, you had ten men for a hour to play against.

That's two dreadful performances in a  week. You won't be here much longer you continue this pathetic level of performances 

Edited by Demitri_C

We play a much weaker team, still we play with a defensive midfielder and our only attacking tactic is to kick it long to Kodjia/Elmo. Despite being one more from the middle of the first half we countinue with this set up and tactic until the 65th minute. After that we make changes and start to pass the ball in the middle and create a lot of chances. Why oh why can't we set up like that and pass the ball from the start?!?

When we are one more on the pitch we must take advantage of that by passing the ball around, not continuing to kick it long for them to just clear.

It's once again points dropped because of bad decisions from the management.   

• Like 1

Â