Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Xela said:

21 points from 11 games.

if he keeps up that ratio we'll end the season on 77 points, which I imagine will secure 3rd or 4th.

Keep it up SB!

He's up to date with his own 2pts per game target too. 

I really like him as our manager.

We are very solid at the back, he barks at our players when they are playing shit and he doesn't mind dropping players.

For whatever reason he believes in Gabby, and tbf Gabby looks in better shape by each game but it's like he has forgotten how to play football?

More work needs to be done if we are going to rely on him.

Although we're organised defensively, we don't have an attacking sequence of play, i'm curious to know whether this is a weakness of the manager or our squad? 

Are we looking to get an attacking coach to help our attacking play? 

I have complete faith in him. I am now hoping that Brucey and Round already know what players to bring in that will make us dominant.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

You haven't actually explained this strange opinion yet, just stated it in several threads. 

Really interesting . People put things like "like him as a manager, got the team spot on , liked the tactics , played well" that's fine no explanation needed.

i put that I didn't like his team selection, didn't like the tactics , didn't like the substitutions and it is rounded on, people told not to rise to it and explanations needed.

• Like 1

Just now, Richard said:

Really interesting . People put things like "like him as a manager, got the team spot on , liked the tactics , played well" that's fine no explanation needed.

i put that I didn't like his team selection, didn't like the tactics , didn't like the substitutions and it is rounded on, people told not to rise to it and explanations needed.

Well, yeah, sure. We won the game, so positive reactions are naturally easier to understand. You appear to have had a violently negative reaction to that away win, so I don't think it's totally unfair to ask you why. 

Its almost like you are being deliberately contrary

The performances aren't great, I agree with that, but we're grinding out wins, which is something to be pleased about IMO. 'm not going to be disappointed or annoyed at a win as It's all about points at the minute. Performances can follow. 

• Like 2

Found his sub choice of gabby bizarre and he almost cost us with his foul throw. Bruce needs to stop playing gabby he offers nothing. There was a moment where his first touch looked like he his feet stuck in concrete 

Â