Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, midian said:

Couldnt even applaud or face the fans walking off should we read abit more into that I wonder

As I stated earlier,  he looked defeated. Didnt know whether to hate him or feel sorry for him.

Obvious he knows he is failing miserably.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As I stated earlier,  he looked defeated. Didnt know whether to ate him or feel sorry for him.

Yeah I agree his interview showed he look defeated

Schooled by Brentford YET AGAIN. Any decent footballing side makes us look like a bunch of footballing clowns. 

All the same faults exposed that some were worried even when we were winning coming back to haunt us in a run against the better end of the league. A winless run topped off with a third embarrasment against brentford in painful recent memory.

Get rid. Get Smith in with a brief to build for automatic promotion next year. If he gets us into the playoffs this time round great, but just **** bruce off now.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As I stated earlier,  he looked defeated. Didnt know whether to hate him or feel sorry for him.

Should probably do something about it then, like I don't know...train the team to play together. That would be a start.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I agree....he looked busted.

Its not just a dip in form......its a descent reminiscent to a failing rock climber.

everything takes time......but i think we have seen enough.

Edited by TRO

I totally believe we will be one of those clubs where a new man comes in and the team look brilliant and the only question to ask is how the hell the previous guy couldn't make this happen. 

• Like 3

Here's why we should employ Dean Smith tomorrow. He gets the best out of his players !

He sold his three best players to the Blues at the start of the season, and look at what's happened to them. Hogan, looks distinctly average in our side. Every time we play Brentford they are the better team. Better organized, better football and ultra confident on the ball. Not once do we see them hoofing the ball up aimlessly. There's a plan, a backup plan, and the manager can make things happen on the fly.

Today, he played Josh MacEchran for the first time for a few weeks. Why?, because he needed someone to take care of Grealish in the floating role he had. As soon as Davies came on, MacEchran went off because we went to 4-4-2. 

Oh how pleasant it is to see a manager with a plan and able to react.

Get him in tomorrow. Please

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I totally believe we will be one of those clubs where a new man comes in and the team look brilliant and the only question to ask is how the hell the previous guy couldn't make this happen. 

The thing that scares me is that Wyness and Round are the ones deciding who replaces him.

• Like 1

Â