Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

I truly believe this will only change when we inevitably fail to get promoted this year, bruce will then lose his job. 

Only then we will have a mass clear out, find a manager who can work with youth and build it up. Id prefer to see Davis, RHM, Green, Ohare, Lydden take the villa forward now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

We’ve talked about tipping points over the past few days. 

That’s mine. 

Hopefully it’s the board’s too. 

Your realisation is too late - that’s it for promotion and for the next few seasons too

One game past the half way point, out of the play offs and dropping down the table while our rivals are kicking up a gear an£ hitting their stride hardly missing a beat. We have the biggest squad in the league, the most experienced players and apparently the best manager for the division.

Its not working is it?

Lost the game before kick off with an atrocious line up.

Should have had Elmo at RB, Hutton at left LB ( he is better there and better than Taylor ), Elphick should have been left at home, Whelan and Jedinak together was too negative, Hogan is a total waste of space. I don't think Grealish should be starting either, we are more balanced without him but Bruce is determined to start him even though it doesn't work.

Just now, Mantis said:

While it's nice to see us all united on here for a change, I think we're going to have to accept that it'll be a while before Bruce is sacked.

I'm the only one who thinks he should get these two next games then? :ph34r:

Â