Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, striker said:

Or maybe a complete ridiculous misunderstood overreaction to my post more like.:rolleyes:

I didn't suggest they should do it. I stated we will see if Bruce has lost the dressing room by how the players play and react tonight. That was abundantly clear in my post.

As to the last part of your post it doesn't even deserve an explanation.

8 hours ago, striker said:

Think we'll see whether Bruce has lost the dressing room tonight? If the players want him gone it's the perfect opportunity to down tools and get him sacked.

It seems perfectly clear that you are saying it's the perfect opportunity to "down tools" (since they don't use hammers and chisels what else could you mean but play so badly as to lose the match?) in order to get rid of the manager. If you meant something else you should have used different words. However, I must apologise to you. I've just noticed that you identify as an Everton fan so my berating you for showing disloyalty as a Villa fan was of course misplaced. And your couldn't care less attitude towards wjhetehgr we win is completely understandable.

12 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

So why set up so negatively where we'll invite them onto us and inevitably concede?

:( 

Scared to lose. He's playing safe, but what he don't realise is that playing safe is attacking rather than sitting back. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

It seems perfectly clear that you are saying it's the perfect opportunity to "down tools" (since they don't use hammers and chisels what else could you mean but play so badly as to lose the match?) in order to get rid of the manager. If you meant something else you should have used different words. However, I must apologise to you. I've just noticed that you identify as an Everton fan so my berating you for showing disloyalty as a Villa fan was of course misplaced. And your couldn't care less attitude towards wjhetehgr we win is completely understandable.

Mate I think it's better that I concentrate on the game tonight hoping for a Villa win but I will do as you ask and simplify my posts so you can understand them better.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

You've read it again and still don't get. I'd give up

The post was pretty clear, your thirst for anger at fans who disagree with you is stopping you from seeing points clearly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Your posts in this thread are an advert for Specsavers mate

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

Â