Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

7 hours ago, Jareth said:

What I'm going to find so hard to take is after all the bruce out vitriol these last few months, if the bookies prediction actually plays out and we get promoted, is the speed at which all those who are vehemently bruce out change their tune and say oh well I got it wrong. That will be little compensation for the mass and prolonged wanging on about the same subject boring anyone who wanders into this thread, and other threads for that matter. Quite simply you Bruce Outers, if you are wrong we shall all need either financial compensation for what you have done, or some sort of public humiliation - a simple change of heart will not suffice. 

NO - It will just revert to "We won the league but we'll be relegated from the PL playing this shite brand of football":ph34r:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

DrT will sack Bruce after the Bristol game.

You heard it here first chaps. And Tro will have a lot of explaining to do

Will I?

GH ....If he does'nt get the sack by then you might have some explaining to do too.

Edited by TRO

11 hours ago, Jareth said:

Quite simply you Bruce Outers, if you are wrong we shall all need either financial compensation for what you have done, or some sort of public humiliation - a simple change of heart will not suffice. 

and the flip side of that argument is...........

3 hours ago, TRO said:

Will I?

GH ....If he does'nt get the sack by then you might have some explaining to do too.

See it's all your fault TRO, you must feel like a politician getting the blame for it all......:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mykeyb said:

See it's all your fault TRO, you must feel like a politician getting the blame for it all......:D

If you put your head above the parapet.....and I did.:)

I feel confident i will be ok.

ps when we will the title ........GH will send me a PM .....Proclaiming 3 hail Mary's........and asking me not to tell anyone.:)

Edited by TRO

16 hours ago, Jareth said:

Quite simply you Bruce Outers, if you are wrong we shall all need either financial compensation for what you have done, or some sort of public humiliation - a simple change of heart will not suffice. 

I think they should be paying out compensation now regardless of what happens. They have made the summer tedious and unenjoyable so far and Villatalk has become home to paranoia and anger.

4 hours ago, briny_ear said:

I think they should be paying out compensation now regardless of what happens. They have made the summer tedious and unenjoyable so far and Villatalk has become home to paranoia and anger.

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not trying to get you....

• Like 2

8 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Perhaps you could have some sort of wall built , and make the people who are (in your view) ruining your forum pay for it?  :D

On 6/27/2017 at 12:59, Grasshopper said:

Just for the record.

I want us to get promoted this season. When the PL fixtures are announced next season and AV are amongst them, from that point on I wont care how we got there and who manages who.

If we dont get a " table-topping" start I will get more nervous as every game passes.

If we ultimately miss out (Bruce still manager or sacked before seasons end) I will be furious at the board and their missmanagement of their duties & responsibilities to the club.

Regarding posters on here who are contra to my views, a little "I told you so" wont even scratch the surface of my anger and will be if no comfort or consequence of the boards failings.

I want out of the CH. full stop.

When the board get that right I wont care who is right or wrong.

GH you seem to think decisions have a "certainty tag" attached to them.....decisions are borne out of judgments, the best people sometimes get them wrong.

We all want to go up, as much as you.

They could sack Bruce and it could get worse, where this certainty comes from I have no idea.;)

ps I am under no doubt, that should we have a storming season and go up.....No one will ever believe you had anything but  good to say about him.:)

Edited by TRO

On 27 June 2017 at 12:59, Grasshopper said:

Just for the record.

I want us to get promoted this season. When the PL fixtures are announced next season and AV are amongst them, from that point on I wont care how we got there and who manages who.

If we dont get a " table-topping" start I will get more nervous as every game passes.

If we ultimately miss out (Bruce still manager or sacked before seasons end) I will be furious at the board and their missmanagement of their duties & responsibilities to the club.

Regarding posters on here who are contra to my views, a little "I told you so" wont even scratch the surface of my anger and will be if no comfort or consequence of the boards failings.

I want out of the CH. full stop.

When the board get that right I wont care who is right or wrong.

So will you be willing to be pied off with I told you so if we went up with Bruce? :)

I have just one little problem with the signing of John Terry. What if Bruce really is crap as many on here suggests. If we need to replace him, what will Terry do? Want to take over? Follow the new guy?

Â